Marketing is an essential part of every business and its execution lies in the hands of more than 20 million people worldwide. Now that raises the question: how to separate the wheat from the chaff to survive and thrive in our competitive, global business world?
And that is why Asian eMarketing is delighted to have received the endorsement of Global Marketing Network (GMN) and is now officially positioned as its media of choice for Marketing Professionals in Asia-Pacific.
GMN is the Global Accreditation Body for Marketing Professionals that aims to raise standards and capabilities in the Marketing Profession, worldwide, and achieves this through four key strategic programmes:
1. Realising the aspirations of Marketing Professionals worldwide by recognising and rewarding educational and professional achievements through awarding GMN Global Accreditation to individuals who satisfy GMN professional membership entry criteria, as assessed by the GMN Membership Committee against globally established standards of practice;
2. Raising standards in marketing practice by helping businesses achieve greater profitability and return on investment through a relentless focus, in all that we do, on what actually matters to people in business in the 21st century, through the design and development of global certification programmes, executive education and conferences, delivered through an international network of accredited delivery partners
3. Putting Marketing Professionals back in the Boardroom by enabling employers to insist on and recruit the best and most up-to-date Marketing Professionals with the introduction of GMN’s global Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme and by identifying those Marketing Professionals who are Globally Accredited and are Fellows by profiling them in the GMN Membership Directory;
4. Supporting today’s Marketing Professionals around the world by enabling them to be more knowledgeable, capable and better networked, leading to improved employability, promote-ability and, ultimately, rewards - wherever they live and work in the world – through the GMN Online Community, collaborating with business schools and national professional associations, and endorsing and accrediting events and conferences.
GMN is the only worldwide body dedicated to raising standards in the Marketing Profession and to delivering a wider vision, developed with the most senior people in the Profession.
Together with one of the top business schools in France, ieseg School of Management, it will be launching a new range of postgraduate marketing certification and executive education programs, providing the senior Marketing Professionals of today and tomorrow in Asia-Pacific and around the world with local access to cutting-edge professional development, focussed on the capabilities required to survive and thrive. GMN and Asian eMarketing will also be developing a range of marketing events and conferences for Marketing Professional in the region.
Over the last five years, considerable support has been secured for GMN’s vision. And now, as GMN’s marketing media partner we are calling on you to join the community.
To celebrate the launch of our partnership with GMN we are able to offer an Affiliate Membership Package for just S$150 to all readers of Asian e-Marketing, which comprises:
1. The annual GMN Affiliate Membership fee;
2. A Membership Certificate (PDF);
3. FREE attendance at the GMN Singapore / Asia eMarketing Networking Event taking place in Singapore on 27 September with world renowned marketing strategy expert, Professor John Branch;
4. An invitation to apply for GMN Professional Membership and to be elected to the relevant Membership Grade at no extra charge(saving you up to S$140);
5. Upon election as a Professional Member you are awarded GMN designatory letters, that help you to differentiate yourself in an increasingly global marketplace and demonstrate that you have been recognised for your Marketing achievements against global standards;
6. You will receive a printed membership certificate, a seal to put on your letterheads and business cards and you will be listed on the GMN website in the GMN Professional Membership Directory, with your full profile and links to your website;
7. You will also receive 25% discount at all future global GMN and GMN-endorsed events taking place around the world
8. You will receive a complimentary copy of The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World by Damian Ryan and Calvin Jones (Kogan Page, S$30)
To find out more please visit www.gmnhome.com.
|< Prev||Next >|