Switch Communications just announced that it is one of eight companies selected to join the Google for Work Partner Program and will be a 'Recommended for Google Apps for Work' service available on the Google Apps Marketplace for both SMB and enterprise customers.
"We are proud to be chosen by Google as a trusted solution, filling a critical business need for companies addressing mobility, productivity and collaboration," said Craig Walker, CEO of Switch Communications. "Switch provides core business functionality that augments the Google for Work product suite in a way that enhances a user's everyday work life."
As a next generation business phone system that is deeply integrated with Google Apps, Switch lets people:
• Send and receive phone calls from any device they want, wherever they want, whether it is with their cell phone, desktop computer app, or traditional desk phone, thus letting the worker be productive and "at work" from any place, any time, on any device.
• Create a rich calling experience by providing context to the call that shows recent Gmail messages, Google calendar meetings and shared Google Docs right inside the Switch calling client.
• Have access to traditional PBX-type functions such as call transfer, recording and group calling from the Switch Chrome App, Android and iOS Apps.
• Have business-grade messaging and presence between everyone in the organization that extends to the ability to send and receive traditional SMS, MMS, and group messages on their Switch phone number
• Easily reach team members with Google contacts and business directory across all devices.
• View all communications history including calls, messages, voicemails, video calls, and recordings in one place.
Switch is a phone system for the modern, mobile worker, accelerating employee productivity through smart engineering and beautiful design. It eliminates clutter, providing a single business number across the mobile and laptop devices, teams are most comfortable using. With Switch, employees can make calls using a secure and global architecture that handles millions of minutes a day from anywhere at any time.
"We worked with our top partners to curate an excellent group of solutions, vetted for their security, reliability and quality of integration. Being 'Recommended for Google Apps for Work' means delivering a great product experience and that is exactly what Switch delivers," said Rahul Sood, Managing Director, Google Apps for Work. "Business telephony is essential to every company and Google is happy to be working with Switch to provide the ultimate professional communications experience with features that make people the most productive, when and where they work best."
Built on the Google Cloud platform as a Chrome application, Switch works seamlessly with Google for Work. Core to any businesses using this productivity suite is a trusted, easy-to-implement and scalable communications solution. Cloud-based Switch integrates with Google for Work, delivering HD sound quality and enterprise-grade features, and is cost-effective for businesses of any size at a price of $15 per month per user. Meeting Google's rigorous security requirements, Switch was vetted by 3rd-party security firms.