xpWallet offers innovative complete end-to-end mobile wallet solutions to financial institutions, mobile operators, merchants and other companies. The core mWallet platform contains all the primary features required for any mobile wallet solution, such as CashIn, CashOut, Fund Transfer, BillPay, mTopup.
xpWallet provides these solutions to service providers like telcos, banks, credit card companies or any financial institutions wishing to offer its consumers these services with better user experience, security and speed. The mWallet solutions can be accessed through different devices such as mobile phones, Web, ATM, POS and supports different platforms i.e. USSD, SMS, NFC, J2ME, Android, BlackBerry and other platforms.
Key features include:
- Mobile financial services, such as CashIn, CashOut, Money Transfer, Self Bill Payment, Agent Bill Payment, Merchant Payments, NFC Payments, Self mTop, Agent Topup, Account Balance Enquiry.
- The system supports more than 150 currencies simultaneously and users can maintain their wallets in more than one currency.
- The application supports multi-language feature on all interfaces and multiple wallets for one user.
- Unique Wallet ID, so that there is no dependency on a mobile number.
- Fully customizable "Know your customer" (KYC) functionality. You can add and remove KYC fields as per your requirement.
- Slab-wise, flat and percentage of transaction amount and/or fixed amount pricing/commission model available.
- Easy integration with one or more banks is possible. Seamless transfer of money from mWallet to Bank account and vice versa.
- Reconciliation of the transactions and the whole system on click.
- User friendly GUI for agents, subscribers and all other stakeholders.
- History reports for agents and subscribers available via internet portal.
- Operators can manage subscriber life-cycle as per their business rule.
xpWallet also supports all primary mobile money application features like distribution hierarchy (M x N), stock management, customer care management, fraud management, agent network management and custom reporting. The mWallet Enterprise Suite, a set of mobile payment components, has been designed and developed to provide merchants, mobile network operators and financial institutions with a next generation mCommerce ecosystem that enables their businesses to accelerate revenue growth and assure their customers a secure and seamless experience for mobile payments:
- xpWallet allows registered and non-registered users to access the deals through Web and phone as well.
- xpWallet requires no Internet connectivity and works on almost 95% of the mobile handsets;
- xpWallet allows users to see the detailed description of the deals.
- xpWallet has a highly configurable business-rule-engine and allows service providers integrate their existing applications easily.
- Merchants can authorize their subordinates for their desired functionalities and manage their subordinates by creating login id for them and specify the rights such as CashIn, Bill Pay, Pay Parking etc. – on the other hand subordinates are restricted to view or operate merchants main wallet account, while merchants receives the message for every transactions made by their subordinates.
- The system allows multiple Internet service providers to setup their data bundle plans with size, speed, duration, price, validity and other information.
- Users can select and purchase data bundle plan that best suits their needs and view multiple data plans from different Internet services providers at single place.
- In addition, users can buy data plans for their friends and relatives without going anywhere.
- Internet providers can offer cost-effective data bundles on pay as you browse basis.
- The system enables data bundle service providers to offer competitive pricing model
- Internet providers can provide customers the flexibility to have internet access 24/7 as per their affordability
The mWallet Enterprise Suite package enables the mobile wallet operators to achieve the full potential of mobile by deploying these products that meet the demands of many emerging markets with different business models. The suite package focuses on safer, simpler and smarter payment services for end users.
Certainly, xpWallet offers an Xpert Analytics engine as well to provide a better confidence level in decision making activities. It gathers and presents comparative revenue and sales between two periods.
Xpert Analytics engine captures user behaviour and provides real-time analysis for decision making, consisting of a:
Survey Engine that can be used for conducting surveys to know user behaviour and educate subscribers about mobile money services. Survey tool can distribute surveys, view responses and view overall statistics in user friendly GUI. Users provide response over interactive USSD session.
Decision Support Engine that is useful for top management decision makers. It can run independently and fits any other mobile money system.